Facts about NIFTY from Alertel Buy Sell signal software for trading NIFTY
What Is An Index?
An index is simply an average of a group of select stocks, Nifty is a weighted average of 50 stocks, meaning some stocks hold more “value” than other stocks. For example ITC has more weight than Lupin.
The Dow Jones is a popular index in USA, The FTSE (pronounced footsie) is a popular index in UK. Similarly In India the most popular Indices are the Nifty and Sensex, however there are many more indices representing other areas of the market. For example there is a midcap Index, an IT index, an Auto Index and even a small cap index.
- There are 17 stock exchanges in India. Out of which only 7 are permanent and rest 10 require their license to be renewed timely. Can you recall any names apart from NSE and BSE?
- The record low Sensex has ever touched is 113.28 points in December, 1979 and after 35 years; it touched the record high at 28822.37 in November, 2014.
- Do you know U.S markets (S&P500 & Dow Jones Industrial Average) contracts can be traded in NSE. The derivatives contracts were introduced in 2011 & it was for the first time, S&P500 were listed on any exchange outside U.S.A
- BSE is one of world’s top exchanges in terms of listed members. It has more than 5,000 companies on the list.
- Did you that on Nov, 2014 India became one of top 10 markets in the world by market capitalization? India market capitalization is approx $1.6 trillion & it is ahead of Switzerland & Australia markets based on Market Cap.
- In spite of such good news, out of a total population of approx 1.2 billion, there are only 20 million demat account holders in India. Sadly, not all are active!
And…Only 2% of Indian household savings are being directed to Equity markets, Indians are so risk-averse!
- Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) are the strongest driving force in Indian markets. Among Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs), LIC leads the way.
- The record number of trades Equity F&O were done on 23-12-2014 and it was 52,86,778. In Equities segment, record number of trades were done on 16-05-2014 and it was 1,18,05,386.
- Today, i.e on 16-01-2015 , Nifty witnessed the record market capitalization of 98,45,639 crores!
While trading in NIFTY, do not aspire for windfall profits. It is not that we do not get them, but they are few and far in between. Sustaining in the market is more important that ultimately paves the way to deep profits.
Success in NIFTY trading is very easy for those who define their goals. Our expectations should be in sync with market realities. One must also have the required knowledge and maturity to understand and accept what stock market offers us.
Expectation of unattainable and unrealistic ‘rate of returns’ will only lead to disappointment and despair. First, one must assess one’s risk appetite, as it differs from person to person.
Abstractct report :http://www.alertelsystems.in/reports/
Detailed report : http://www.alertelsystems.in/reports/detailed.html
Take your time a read through these free resources which may make a positive change in your approach to the stock market.
- The one thing new traders need for daytrading
- An open letter from Conrad Dagobert – CEO of Alertel Systems
- How to make money quick
- Total Freedom for you
- The Best scalping software in the world
- How can a student invest in stock market
- Choose your trading style
- How to Invest and trade in stock market using Alertel V series Platinum Buy Sell Signal Software
- Advantages of Metatrader 4 (MT4) and Alertel buy sell signal software for MCX, NSE and FOREX
- Online currency trading (Forex) – Advantages and How to make profits
- How to trade MCX and NSE
- The K.I.S trading style from the world’s best daytrading buy sell signal and support system
- Why is Alertel the World’s best automatic buy sell signal software
- Why do most traders fail in trading?
- Trader’s health tips from the best buy sell signal software and support system
- 10 Reasons why you should start trading
- An open letter to you from Alertel daytrading support buy sell signal ssytems
- 36 Awesome features of Alertel Buy Sell Signal Software
- Three rules to follow to be rich if you are using Alertel buy sell signal software
- Top 5 cool things you can so with Alertel buy sell signal system for FOREX, MCX and NSE
- How to make money in stock market by daytrading
- How to make 50% of your investment as profit in just 30 days of daytrading
Alertel buy sell signal software for online stock trading offers Live Charts with Auto Buy Sell Signals and technical analysis software for FOREX, MCX and NSE, Text and Voice Alerts for Intraday stock Trading in MCX Commodity, Nifty Stocks, Nifty & Bank Nifty Future, NSE Stock Futures, Nifty Put Call Options, NSE Currency Forex and NSE 100 Stocks for Positional Trading with Charts & Alerts.
Be it intraday trade or position trade Alertel buy sell signal software provides accurate buy sell signals for both forex and Indian stock market like MCX , MCX SX , NSE and nifty stocks, making it the best buy sell signal software in the world.
Experience it for free.