Suggestions for Trader
1. Always use strict stop loss and never over trade, exit immediately when your stop loss triggered.
2. Never let profit turn into a loss. Use trailing stops to protect and lock your profits.
3. Just because you’re a day trader doesn’t mean you have to trade every day. Wait for good opportunities.
4. Never get into the market because you are anxious from waiting, and never get out of the market just because you have lost your patience.
5. Do not guess where the top and bottom of the market is, but let the market signal its top and bottom.
6. Never average a losing trade, also avoid taking small profits and big losses.
7. Only trade with genuine risk capital, and be aware of the risk of losing.
8. Never let greed or fear take control over your winning positions.
9. Avoid Tips & Rumors. This is spread by people with self interests.
10. Divide your capital into few equal parts (preferably 10), never risk more than one part of your capital on any one trade & please don’t break any rule.
Please click for a free demo: www.alertelsystems.com/signals1/
Or give us a call at: 081 398 3999 4
Have a profitable trading day
Always wishing you well
Alertel Systems from XENTEL Technologies www.xenteltech.com
News Tip from Alertel: On Wednesday the 16th of December the US Federal Reserve will decide on raising US interest rates for the first time in a decade.
This event is likely to be one of the largest to impact financial markets in recent history. The ramifications in currency, stock and bond markets are likely to be dramatic.