The Very Basics of Stock Market Before You Start Investing
Investment & Need of Investment
The money you earn is partly spent and the rest meeting future expenses. Instead of keeping the you may like to use savings in order to get return future. This is called Investment.
One needs to invest to
- Earn return on your idle resources
- Generate a specified sum of money for a superior life
- Make a provision for an uncertain future
When to Start Investing
The sooner one starts investing the better investing early you allow your investment to grow, increases your income, by accumulating principal and the interest or dividend ear year after year.
The three golden rules for all investors are
- Invest early
- Invest regularly
- Invest for long term and not short term
Where to Invest
One may invest in:
- Physical assets like real estate, gold/jewels commodities etc
2.Financial assets such as fixed deposits with saving instruments with post offices, insurance/provident/pension fund etc or se market related instruments like shares, bon debentures etc.
Short & Long Term Options for Investment
- Savings Bank Account
- Money Market or Liquid Funds
- Fixed Deposit with Banks
- Post Office Savings
- Public Provident Fund
- Mutual Funds
Before investing in a Market
Before investing, it is always wise to learn of Stock Market. We have compiled articles and tutorials on the Share Market Basics. Also here explanation of Stock Market Terms used by people involved in trading stocks shares. Whether it is Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) National Stock Exchange (NSE), London Exchange (LSE) or New York Stock Exchange trading terms are more or less similar
Why Trade In Stock Market
- You do not need a lot of money to start making money, u property and paying a monthly mortgage.
- It requires very minimal time to trade – unlike building a c business
- It’s ‘fast’ cash and allows for quick liquidation (You can co easily, unlike selling a property or a business).
- it’s easy to learn how to profit from the stock market.
But you need to have your basics clear. Unless you do you are wasting your time and losing money. You need to be crystal clear of aspect of Investments, stock options, Stock Trading, Company Dividend & Types of Shares, Debentures, Securities, Mutual Futures & Options, What does the Share Market consist of? Indices, SEBI, Analysis of Stocks – How to check on what to b Terms (Limit Order, Stop Loss, Put, Call, Booking Profit & Los Trading Options – Brokerage Houses etc.
Stock Market System
- stock market is a secondary
- trade stock for listed corporations
- Progressive development of market
- The primary market provides the channel for securities. Primary market provides opportunity securities; Government as well as corporate to r to meet their requirements of investment and/o some obligation.
- They may issue the securities at face value, or a discount/premium and these securities may take forms such as equity, debt etc. They may issue t in domestic market and/or international market
Why Companies need to issue shares to the Public
- Most companies are usually started privately b promoter(s). However, the promoters’ capital borrowings from banks and financial institution sufficient for setting up or running the business term. So companies invite the public to contribute the equity and issue shares to individual investments
- The way to invite share capital from the public
‘Public Issue’. Simply stated, a public issue is an public to subscribe to the share capital of a co this is done, the company allots shares to the per the prescribed rules and regulations laid.
- Secondary market refers to a market where sec traded after being initially offered to the public market and/or listed on the Stock Exchange. Ma trading is done in the secondary market. Second comprises of equity markets and the debt markets
- Difference between Primary and Secondary Ma in Primary Market securities are offered to p subscription for the purpose of raising capita
Secondary Market is an equity trading venue already existing/pre-issued securities are traded by investors.
- When you buy a share of a company you become an owner of that company. Shares are also known as Equities. Equity potential to increase in value over time. It also provide portfolio with the growth necessary to reach your lo investment goals. Research studies have proved that has outperformed most other forms of investment term.
- Equities are considered the most challenging and the when compared to other investment options.
- Research studies have proved that investments in so a longer tenure of investment have yielded far super than any other investment.
- However, this does not mean all equity investments guarantee similar high returns. Equities are high risk one needs to study them carefully before investing.
Types of investors
- BSE Sensitive Index or SENSEX
- Bull Market
- Bear Market
- Long Buy
- Short Selling
- Stop Loss
- Tick Size
- Booking Profit or Loss
- Crash – Circuits
- Right Issue
- Stock bonus
- Stock Split
- SNP CNX NIFTY 50
- Nifty CNX 100
- Nifty Junior
- Future Index
- Future Contract
- Market lot
- Roll over
- Long Positions
- Short positions
Stocks: www.alertelsystems.in V series is the best automatic buy sell signal and market analysis charting software available in the market now. This system will work fine in all Indian stock equities and cash future options market. Most powerful technical and indicators works for you to get the most accurate buy sell signals. Get alerts in multiple charts while trading in one. You can manage your portfolio smoothly with Alertel Trade buy sell signal system.
MXC, MCX SX and NCDEX – Commodities: Alertel’s buy sell signal software provides you flexible options in MCX and NCDEX Commodity market trading. It gives you the exact entry and exit points. Be it buy or sell or hedging or even scalping the v series is your best friend and assistance in reaping the maximum out of commodity markets. The software features advanced charts for you to have the maximum market depth and analysis.
Forex: – Currencies – The buy sell signal system perfectly works with the MT4 platform as well as for pairs like USDINR, EURINR, JPYINR, and international pairs like EURUSD, EURCHF, GBPUSD and many more. It gives accurate buy sell signals at news hours as well as normal days with four levels of confirmations tools. You can be sure of your profits. You do not need to be an expert but just follow the system blindly and be the winner always.
- NSE Stocks and Futures include NIFTY, BANK NIFTY, INFOSYS, SBIN, etc.
- Commodities in MCX and NCDEX (COPPER, CRUED, SILVER, GOLD, NICKEL, NATURAL GAS, etc)
- Currencies in FOREX and MCX SX (EURUSD, JPYUSD, USDINR, EURINR, JPYINR, etc)
Our software is equipped with
- Both Intraday and Positional Signals
- Live and Accurate Buy and Sell Signals
- Clear Entry with Stop Loss and Targets
- Trailing Stop loss strategy for maximize profits
- More than 90% Accuracy
- Four level filtering systems
- Analyses historical data
- Four stage confirmations for perfect BUY/SELL
- Alerts you with sound & message
- Works well with FOREX, COMEX, NYMEX, LME, MCX, NSE, MCX SX, NCDEX
- 100% free periodical updates
- Robust R & D
- Instant live support
- Global Markets Covered
- Forex market data with MT4 on request Indian market data with MT4 on request
- Defined and refined by market experts
- Displays stop loss (trailing) levels on screen
- Displays take profit (target) levels on screen
- Easy to understand and easy to trade
- Adaptable for any time frame for scalping/positioning
- Optimized price channeling system
- Display market trends
- Competitive and affordable pricing
Get Signals for MCX/NSE/Forex/NCDEX/MCX SX
Alertel V series platinum is the Most Successful Buy Sell Signal Software in India for MCX, NSE, FOREX and COMEX market, and now it comes with three trading systems under one pack. Each trading systems gives buy sell signals with more accuracy and assured monthly return. All trading systems come with Buy Sell Alert with Popup message and sound.Accurate BUY SELL signals in all markets like Commodities (MCX, NCDEX), Stocks (NSE Stocks, NSE Futures, NSE Options), NCDEX and Currencies (MCX SX, FOREX)
- Equipped with Four Level Filtering system to assure for highest accuracy signals
- Thoroughly Tested by Professional Traders in EUROPE and now released in INDIA.
- Alertel V series platinum suitable for any markets such as FOREX, MCX, NSE (Stocks & Futures), MCX SX, NCDEX, SPOT (Gold & Silver), etc.
- Alertel V series platinum is suitable for both day traders as well as positional traders.
- Three Target Levels will be printed on screen, so that traders will get clear idea where to book the profit.
- Stop Loss levels are printed on screen, Alertel V series platinum is equipped with Trailing Stop Loss, so this stop loss will change according to the market movements, so that traders can minimize the RISK.
- Easy To Understand with Detailed Tutorial and Video Presentation
- No Prior experience needed
How Alertel buy sell signal software can help
Accurate BUY SELL signals in all markets like Commodities (MCX, NCDEX), Stocks (NSE Stocks, NSE Futures, NSE Options), NCDEX and Currencies (MCX SX, FOREX)
Be it intraday trade or position trade Alertel V series technical analysis and buy sell signal software provides accurate buy sell signals for both forex and Indian stock market like MCX , MCX SX , NSE and nifty stocks, making it the best buy sell signal software in the world.
For online demo and details please visit our web site or call us: 08139839994
Experience it for free.
Some good reads
- The one thing new traders need for daytrading
- An open letter from Conrad Dagobert – CEO of Alertel Systems
- How to make money quick
- Total Freedom for you
- The Best scalping software in the world
- How can a student invest in stock market
- Choose your trading style
- How to Invest and trade in stock market using Alertel V series Platinum Buy Sell Signal Software
- Advantages of Metatrader 4 (MT4) and Alertel buy sell signal software for MCX, NSE and FOREX
- Online currency trading (Forex) – Advantages and How to make profits
- How to trade MCX and NSE
- The K.I.S trading style from the world’s best daytrading buy sell signal and support system
- Why is Alertel the World’s best automatic buy sell signal software
- Why do most traders fail in trading?
- Trader’s health tips from the best buy sell signal software and support system
- 10 Reasons why you should start trading
- An open letter to you from Alertel daytrading support buy sell signal ssytems
- 36 Awesome features of Alertel Buy Sell Signal Software
- Three rules to follow to be rich if you are using Alertel buy sell signal software
- Top 5 cool things you can so with Alertel buy sell signal system for FOREX, MCX and NSE
- How to make money in stock market by daytrading
- How to make 50% of your investment as profit in just 30 days of daytrading